[ExI] global warming again

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 11:18:02 UTC 2009

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 10:01 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> It is so puzzling.  What happens if we keep taking measuring and find that
> the recent climate data indicates the globe is actually cooling?

How would anybody believe that? I read the other day that GW threaten
several species with extinction in a few years: the polar bears, the
emperor penguins, and other, "amongst which the humankind" (!).

The implication that even, say, an increase of even ten centigrades in
average temperature would render the Earth radically inhabitable shows
well the kind of paranoia exists on the subject.

Those of us who sincerely believe that we have a problem should never
rejoice from this kind of misinformation and delirious propaganda, as
it taints any serious debate about climate, which could and should
only be based on probability assessments and cost-damages comparisons.

--
Stefano Vaj