[ExI] punishment

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 05:54:16 UTC 2009

Spike wrote:
But I am talking only about sane people for the moment.  If we elected the
most perfect, honest, intelligent government imaginable, what could it do?
Could it govern away all our problems?  Would it magically find a huge pot
of money no one ever discovered before, and use it to fill our gas tanks and
pay our mortgages?  Imagine tens of thousands of clones of yourself, holding
every political office, so the government will do whatever you think is
right.  What could a *perfect* government do for everyone?  Would there
still be winners and losers?

As long as I get what *I* want, I don't care if there are losers.  *Wait...,
that's the very problem!
*
John  ; )

P.S.  I'm really not so sure that my many clones would get along with each
other...