[ExI] Worshiping that Divine Blowhard.

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 29 16:36:16 UTC 2009

"Lee Corbin" <lcorbin at rawbw.com>

> If God exists, he is not good (and, as you know,
>if God is good, then he does not exist).

Yes indeed, and because of that in a way I have more respect for the
fundamentalist anti Darwin crowd than the so called religious moderates.
The moderates love to say that there is no discrepancy between religion and
Darwin's Theory of Evolution. They say that a modern logical freethinking
man should be able to believe in both; but the fundamentalists can sense
the truth, they know that a more hideously cruel method of developing higher
life forms can not be imagined.

 John K Clark