[ExI] To Arms!

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Tue Mar 31 07:02:54 UTC 2009

Stathis writes

> 2009/3/30 Lee Corbin wrote
>
>> Indeed it would. Other non-assimilatable groups around
>> the world would get very nervous, and very soon.
>>
>> I say "good"! Assimilate or else!
>
> Where I live the policy of assimilation was officially replaced by a
> policy of multiculturalism in the 1970's (the record is not always so
> good: look up "white Australia policy", "stolen generation", and
> "mandatory detention"). It has worked very well...

I don't listen to the news anymore, but I thought that there
had been quite a bit of violence (beach violence?) in Australia
between young Muslims and some other group.

> and I have never felt
> unwelcome, let alone unsafe, in any part of Melbourne due to the
> presence of a large ethnic minority (or in some cases, majority)
> population: South-East Asian, Middle Eastern, East African, Southern
> European.

Your time will come. America and its ethnic problems
are a harbinger of things to come for you. Not all
cultures were created equal.

(No, Fred, I do not have any evidence for this---it's
just my view, that's all. I gave what little evidence
I have in the preceding paragraph.)

Lee