[ExI] Train Station Dance

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Sun May 3 02:54:21 UTC 2009

I thought it was entertaining, well thought and stratigic.  I thought the coordination with that many people at one time was fascinating as it takes so much energy for everyone to be on the same page.  The lasting impression imo is the one of so many people appearing to be in a harmonius mood and enjoying the moment.

Yeah probably doesn't have the grasp of Philip Glass but maybe he wasn't very much fun:)

Anna