[ExI] Train Station Dance

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Sun May 3 19:30:04 UTC 2009

Natasha,

Yes, that was wonderful, I entered it as my 8th favorite short online video:

http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/35/12

One thing I despise about traditional musical performances, is the way
the performers are up on a stage isolated form the audience.  I always
love it when the performers work to tear down that barrier.  (performers
going out into the audience, or bringing the audience up on stage,
theater in the round....)

but of course the ultimate perfection is what is occurring here.
Everyone is the same, on the same level, and intermixing, and the more
people join in and intermix the better.  Sure, it is obvious that many
of them have practiced, but this is hidden as much as possible so that
it doesn't separate the practiced from everyone else.

Thanks!!

Brent