[ExI] Train Station Dance

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Sun May 3 03:10:46 UTC 2009

2009/5/3 Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com>:
> At 11:15 AM 5/3/2009 +0930, Emlyn wrote:
>
>> That's awesome.
>
> The crowd kinetics is awesome, the emergent choreography; pity the music is
> such kitsch. I'd love to watch it set to something less treacly. Philip
> Glass, maybe, or alternatively a rock band with some grit.
>
> Damien Broderick

It's not emergent, it's faux emergent faux flash mob

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=do+re+mi+flash+mob&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=com.ubuntu:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a

"In a promotional stunt for a Belgian television program, more than
200 dancers performed a version of “Do Re Mi” — Flash Mob- style — in
the Central Station of Antwerp. They were able to pull it off with
just 2 rehearsals."

--
Emlyn

http://emlyntech.wordpress.com - coding related