[ExI] Train Station Dance

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sun May 3 12:24:37 UTC 2009

I prefer the simple sound track for the preformance. That is the beauty of
it. Philippe Glass is not right for this piece, especially a number where
people can learn the steps quickly.

There was never any doubt that it was a planned sequence, in part.  I loved
that aspect of it.  I also love the way the bystanders joined in.

Just enjoy it.

Nlogo1.tif Natasha Vita-More