[ExI] intolerant minds, a different flavor

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 21:25:07 UTC 2009

Whoaaa!!!

Thanks for the context, John.  Puts "fire in a crowded theater", EW
Holmes, and the supreme court in a whole new light.  Like Scalia's
action-under-color-of-authority to stop the Florida recount in 2000.
Another silly notion -- judicial integrity -- laid to rest.

I've given up on the US.  The experiment is over.  The patient walks
about in denial, as the end looms.  But not to worry, the past is
prologue.  Life goes on, and the best of American values will live on
-- somewhere else -- even as the hegemonic beast withers and dies from
their repudiation.

Best, Jeff Davis