[ExI] libertarians and inheritance

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Mon May 4 20:53:14 UTC 2009

"Dan" <dan_ust at yahoo.com>

> he was completely anti-tax in other words, consistent, logical, and sane

That is redundant.

> You will set aside your libertarian views when it suits you.

Fuck libertarian, I will set aside absolutely anything when it suits me, and
the liberty I feel when I do that is breathtaking. I love it!

> you are not a libertarian

Buddy, I believe I could dance libertarian circles around you; at least
nobody has beaten me on the libertarian matter on this list in the last 15
years. Think I'm talking bullshit, well then challenge me!

 John K Clark