[ExI] libertarians and inheritance

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Mon May 4 22:13:56 UTC 2009

"Dan" <dan_ust at yahoo.com>

>> > he was completely anti-tax in other words, consistent,  logical, and
>> > sane

Me:
>> That is redundant.

You:

> And?

And after saying that somebody is completely anti-tax it is redundant to say
they are logical.

> My point was not meant to insult you; didn't mean for you to take this
> personally. I certainly don't mean for you to get upset.

OK maybe I overreacted, it's just that I get defensive whenever anybody
claims they are a better liberation that me; because the fact of the matter
is it can't be denied that MINE IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!!

Sorry sorry, ignore that last, I overreacted yet again.

 John K Clark