[ExI] libertarians and inheritance

Aware aware at awareresearch.com
Tue May 5 15:06:31 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 7:07 AM, Dan <dan_ust at yahoo.com> wrote:

> ...then what sort of world do you hope to live in?  Naturally, I'd expect, one where your desires trump everyone else's, but imagine what's more likely: no limits on interferences in life and property...

Dan, I've long appreciated your sharp mind and crystalline concepts.
Your skill at reducing an issue to its bare essentials is exemplary.
You highlight the cold calculus by which success or failure is
determined, and by which the rational actor exercises his will upon a
literally uncaring world.  The absence of anthropomorphizing,
wishing-makes-it-true, and muddle-headed mysticism or vague
uncertainty is both refreshing and exhilarating.

Over the top, I admit.  But entirely true--within context.

- Jef