[ExI] Blogging platforms

Max More max at maxmore.com
Thu May 7 16:01:11 UTC 2009

Since I'm planning to re-launch my blog, I'd like to also decide
whether to stick with Blogger or move to a different platform. If you
have any opinions about the relative merits of Blogger, Wordpress,
Metacafe, etc., I'd like to hear them.

I'm looking for a modest degree of customization, perhaps the ability
to share the blog with one or two other people, and (very
importantly) longevity in the platform -- I don't want to have to
move everything a couple of years from now because the organization
supporting the platform has gone away.

Thanks,

Max

Max More, Ph.D.