[ExI] anti-capitalist propaganda, was: retrainability of plebeians

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Fri May 8 13:31:10 UTC 2009

Il 08/05/2009 5.11, Stathis Papaioannou ha scritto:

> Exactly, and that's the problem with rich people. You work hard as a
> beekeper, they keep the profits, doing less work themselves per dollar
> "earned" than welfare recipients, and having much less need for it.

I don't understand how Obama, in his misspent youth, could be called
"rich".
I know, due to my job, a few people that are poor and on welfare.
Usually their attitude is that we owe them what they want.

The problem is never how much money someone have, but how much he worked
to gain it or how much he was teach to respect things and value them. I
remember an interview with Susanna Agnelli (you know, the people owning
FIAT); she recall how stern her mother was when, as a child, she used
cloths one time only (this is probably around the early 1950). All of
the heirs of the house Agnelli, before becoming managers must enter the
production like as common workers (in disguise) and work there for a few
months.

The same could be told about Berlusconi, Bill Gates and many others.

The largest example are the Indians that was throw out of Uganda.
They went from a poor group without nothing (they lost all there) to one
of the most wealthy in one generation both in UK and in the US.

Your fallacy about rich people doing less than poor workers.
The rich people, if they don't use the government to give themselves
wealth and power, risk their money, time, lives sometimes, to work for
themselves. They have the responsibility of themselves and of the
workers they manage. When they fail, usually they pay their debts and
move on. They don't call for others to pay for them.

I don't know if you understand the difference.

Mirco