[ExI] anti-capitalist propaganda, was: retrainability of plebeians

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon May 11 23:06:21 UTC 2009

> ...On Behalf Of spike
>
> ...But high schoolers using cocaine is a sure
> indicator of foul play.  I would not hire that high schooler,
> for her sense of the worth of money would be necessarily all
> messed up.

Not hire, and definitely not elect as a political reader.  If she had in the
formative years so much money she didn't even know what to do with it, and
blew it, then as a political reader she again finds herself with piles of
(my) money and might blow that too.  She might blow it doing such things as
pouring it into doomed car companies.  That these US car companies are
doomed is obvious to the casual observer.

Stathis you are from Italy?  I am from the US, so this is MY money that is
being poured down a rat hole.  Not poured, that's too passive.  MY money is
being blasted down a rat hole with a fire hose.