[ExI] seeking advice with a shipping problem

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri May 15 05:28:12 UTC 2009

> Damien Broderick
> Mostly I want all this damned clutter out of the house ASAP,
> so the place can be shown to potential purchasers without
> looking like a madman's midden... Damien Broderick

Damien you are far too modest sir.  Consider Steve McQueen's motorcycle
collection.  The bikes were worth a cool fortune simply because McQueen
owned them; his name is on the title.  Your home in Australia should be
worth at least half again it's market value simply for your having owned it.

Apologies I know nada about shipping.