[ExI] seeking advice with a shipping problem

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Fri May 15 17:13:58 UTC 2009

 Damien, you might want to go to this site:  http://www.movingscam.com/

Nlogo1.tif Natasha Vita-More

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Natasha
Vita-More
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 9:31 AM
To: 'ExI chat list'
Subject: Re: [ExI] seeking advice with a shipping problem

I use UPS and pay the few bucks for insurance for my goods.  They are
comparatively inexpensive and reliable.  The phone number for international
shipping is number is 1-800-782-7892. (They do ship from Australia to US) (I
don't like to fill out on-line forms because I need to speak with a person,
get his/her name and a reference number.)

Nlogo1.tif Natasha Vita-More