[ExI] why darwin matters

Harvey Newstrom mail at harveynewstrom.com
Sat May 16 15:35:23 UTC 2009

On Friday 15 May 2009 4:35:26 pm spike wrote:
> I am a big fan of Michael Shermer fan and practically pray to Charles
> Darwin.

I love Michael Shermer and skeptics of all varieties.  But praying to Charles
Darwin does not seem "practical" to me.  The miracle of evolution will happen
randomly whether you pray or not.  (...whether you "prey" or not...?)

> Aaaah, life is good.  Are we glad we lived long enough to enjoy YouTube, or
> what?  You Tube is the perhaps best argument for caloric restriction.

You mean because we don't want to look like those fat slobs we see on YouTube?

Seriously, YouTube is fun.  But does it add more hours of entertainment than
it wastes with unentertaining videos?  Maybe we should keep score on stuff like
this to make sure we come out ahead.

--
Harvey Newstrom <www.HarveyNewstrom.com>