[ExI] the anti-Jews

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sun May 17 16:41:20 UTC 2009

When was the last time I went to a regular church service.... decades ago?  Weddings
and Funerals, yes; special events for important people in my life, yes.

That said, my favorite music in the world is old hymn *tunes* - a childhood remnant:
lying in my bed at night and listening to my older brother play the piano
downstairs. All was right with my world. Comfort food for the mind/heart.

But the theology? Yikes! I like to sing solfege to those tunes. ;)

Olga, you are, by your own words, of "Christian background". Is it part of the
ground in which you grew? It is, for me. Though tenuous, there is a connection.

Regards,
MB