[ExI] the anti-Jews

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Sun May 17 20:37:24 UTC 2009

Il 17/05/2009 20.25, MB ha scritto:

> Darned if I know.  In their own minds they may stop but others still think of them
> as Jews or Christians. Do you think a Christian could have gotten away with writing
> Asimov's joke books, full as they are of Jewish jokes?  I kinda doubt it.

If he is a leftist he can get away and profit from it.
Look at what a leftist paper (Il Manifesto) published about a Jews
woman, a Center Right politician elected in the Italian Parliament:
http://www.fiammanirenstein.com/articoli.asp?Categoria=6&Id=1927
This happened last year in march 2008 (before the elections).

Do you imagine what the drawer (Vauro Senesi) is doing now?
It is a guest star of a major talk-show about politics and draw picture
like this. By the way, the talk-show is so partisan and leftist that it
usually damage more the left than the right. Could I add that, because a
ruling of a tribunal, the host of the show can not be deprived of his
show at prime-time in the public TV.

Mirco