[ExI] META: Off-topic discussions

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sun May 17 20:44:51 UTC 2009

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 10:07 PM, Lee Corbin <lcorbin at rawbw.com> wrote:
> In any case, I made a throwaway remark, and then
> someone asked me for a full opinion, and I wandered
> into a defense of Jews, partly to make sure that
> our posts are not grossly misinterpreted.

Yes, this is exactly the process by which I usually get engaged in
discussing my views on impressionist paintings on the transhumanist
lists... :-)

But I think it is a matter of degrees, and sometimes we have here are
very long threads when even the vaguest references to the list topics
is lost for dozen of exchanges.

This is why I took the liberty of invoking a little self-discipline.

--
Stefano Vaj