[ExI] META: Off-topic discussions

Max More max at maxmore.com
Mon May 18 15:37:46 UTC 2009

I don't think it's possible to establish a bright line to distinguish
between posts that are suitable for this list and those that are not.
At the same time, it's clear that many posts are not well suited to
this list. Rather than trying to establish lots of subtle rules, I
suggest that each person thinking of making a comment or starting a
thread ask the question:

Does this post I want to make belong on the Extropy-Chat list more
than anywhere else? Is it of particular interest and concern to
transhumanists, given their shared interests?

Max

Max More, Ph.D.
Strategic Philosopher
Extropy Institute Founder