[ExI] television 2.0, was: why darwin matters

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Sun May 17 23:00:19 UTC 2009

>> I'm with Spike, youtube is amazing. Not because of the
>> endless sea of crap, but because of the pearls that lie within...Emlyn
>
> Our clade (that would be all of you) helps us find those rare pearls in that
> vast sea.
>
> spike

Absolutely! YouTube et al rely on us recommending  and embedding and
mailing links. A corollary: if you are watching YouTube by going there
and thinking "hmm, what will I search for?", you are doing it wrong.

--
Emlyn

http://emlyntech.wordpress.com - coding related
http://point7.wordpress.com - ranting