[ExI] why darwin matters

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Sun May 17 20:56:33 UTC 2009

Also great educational value such as these:
Carl Sagan:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=Carl+sagan&aq=f
Albert Einstein:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=albert+einstein&aq=f
Charles Darwin:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=charles+darwin&aq=f
Nova:
http://www.youtube.com/user/NOVAonline
National Geographic:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=national+geographic&aq=0&oq=national+g
Science Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/sciencechannel?blend=8&ob=4
Neanderthal:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=neanderthal&search=Search&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&spell=1
Origins of Life (quite a debate from both sides)
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=origins+of+life&aq=f
Richard Dawkins:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=richard+dawkins&aq=f
Richard Feynman:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=richard+feynman
Nanotechnology:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nanotechnology

I like that you can look this stuff up whenever you like and you don't have
to wait for it on your TV schedule, it's on your schedule, you can also find
things on YouTube that either are not on TV any longer or never were on TV.

And I have my own channel. Not everyone has QuickTime or Windows Media
Players installed and since YouTube uses Flash (for which you do not need to
download a player) I can redirect people to watch my videos there. Here is
my YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/nanogirl I was thrilled when my
Starry Night animation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4RA4P_ArPE was
selected by YouTube to be featured on their front page, I got a lot of views
and a lot of very interesting discussions in my YouTube email box. I've made
contact with other animators and film makers via YouTube, so it has been
beneficial to me on several levels. Like everything in life, there are many
variables, it's all in how you use it.
Warm regards,
Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
www.nanogirl.com