[ExI] Speeding up audio

Tue May 19 02:23:55 UTC 2009

On Friday, May 15, 2009 4:35 PM, spike wrote:
> I can read a lot faster than he can talk.

I can listen faster than he can talk.  That is why I listen to podcasts and
audio at increased speed.  My iPod can play 1.25 speed natively, but it
takes pre-processing to get it any faster.  Quicktime can adjust the speed
without any pre-processing.  After doing this for over a year, 1.25x speed
is not fast enough for me now.  I can listen with Quicktime on my PC or Mac
at 1.5, 1.75, and sometimes up to 2x speed for some slow speakers on light
topics.

Does anybody else do this as well?  Anybody know a pocket player that can go
faster than 1.25 speed natively, without pre-processing?

--
Harvey Newstrom <www.HarveyNewstrom.com>