[ExI] against Many Worlds QT

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Mon May 18 06:45:14 UTC 2009

--- On Mon, 5/18/09, Lee Corbin <lcorbin at rawbw.com> wrote:

> From: Lee Corbin <lcorbin at rawbw.com>

> On the contrary, to me your position invites degeneration into vague concepts and doubtful epistemologies.

Do you know what the word degeneration means? The actual meaning of the word?  Ihmo...I really like you're opinion most of the time because it causes reflection.  I like to look at things from different perspectives at all times.

> For example, what I describe can be easily translated into any language
in the world, and then translated back without much loss. I'd be far less confident that your notions would survive that test as well.

Lee, I have been reading you're writing for a while and I'm still not convinced, mind you, I understand and I only speak only 2 languages.

Trying to be funny with a bit of sarcasm:)
Anna