[ExI] Once again: Some vitamins don't help in large doses

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Tue May 19 14:54:53 UTC 2009

I don't agree. Mike is an easy-going person and whose company is always
insightful.  I think that the issue is that, as Mike said, he has discussed
this over and over and has not the interest in repeating himself.

I find that I get into this headset too from time to time on other topics.

As for vitamins, I support the understanding that vitamins are not only
beneficial, but essential to well-being, especially when someone has a
physiological weaknesses.  Large doses?  That depends on the dosage.  Montel
Williams has MS and he takes large doses, but his doses are strictly
prescribed for his particular illness.  Other folks, like to dump a bowl of
vitamins into their system, which can be very dangerous and can cause liver
damage, etc.  Some people have sensitive digestive systems and cannot
tolerate the breakdown of solid vitamins, but work better with capsules or
liquid supplements.

There are many variables.

Natasha

Nlogo1.tif Natasha Vita-More