[ExI] Once again: Some vitamins don't help in large doses

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Tue May 19 20:35:11 UTC 2009

Unfortunately last year I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (same as
Montel Williams) and in fact there is a suspected link between Vitamin D
deficiency and multiple sclerosis.
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=0&oq=vitamin+d+deficiency+and+multip&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLL_enUS324US324&q=vitamin+d+deficiency+and+multiple+sclerosis
I now take more D, among other vitamins as well as my weekly Avonex
injections (not a vitamin - not a cure either as there is none, but a
treatment). As Natasha points out higher doses of certain vitamins are
recommended for MS patients, but can make some people sick.
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLL_enUS324US324&q=vitamins+and+multiple+sclerosis
I know that the recommended 1,200 of C can be a problem for the stomach. I
have been trying to get my C through an orange drink instead.

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Health blog: http://ginamiller.blogspot.com/
Web http://www.nanogirl.com