[ExI] Power satellite draft analysis

hkhenson hkhenson at rogers.com
Tue May 19 22:37:38 UTC 2009

As some of you know, I have been working on power satellites as a way
to solve the energy and carbon dioxide problems for more than a year.

This last weekend I gained access to some hundreds of man-years of
related work.  With that, some relatively simple physics, and a
spread sheet, I now have a rough analysis of the finances good enough
for a draft business plan.

The analysis makes the case for solving both problems by undercutting
the cost of energy from oil, coal and nuclear.  In addition, it makes
money on a scale large enough to put a dent in the US national
debt.  This on an investment of only two GM bailouts.

The background information isn't public and in any case not many can
understand the physics and finantial analysis

If you do understand at this level, will actually study and comment
on it and agree not to make the background information public let me
know and I will send you the package.

Keith