[ExI] LIT: The Medusa Complex - A Theory of Stoned Posthumanism

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Wed May 20 20:58:04 UTC 2009

At 10:40 PM 5/20/2009 +0200, Stefano wrote:

>This is also the sense of the Heideggerian Abbau, or "deconstruction"

Or arguably "Destruktion" since deconstruction is more properly the
Derridean method.

I think we have to assume litcritsprache has independently coined the
term "posthumanism" as another step beyond Althusserian
"antihumanism," so it has no obvious relevance to the transhuman/
posthuman spectrum discussed in discourses such as this list.

Damien Broderick