[ExI] LIT: The Medusa Complex - A Theory of Stoned Posthumanism

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed May 20 20:40:00 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 10:30 PM,  <natasha at natasha.cc> wrote:
> Well - this paragraph does not reflect my own view, but I was wondering if
> anyone has any thoughts on it?

I do consider myself as the "missing link" between transhumanist
posthumanism and postmodernist posthumanism, but this IMHO is far from
both.

If anything, "postmodern" posthumanism shows that no cultural
narrative makes sense and may be really understood in depth unless it
is related and reconnected to a given (individual, and by extension
collective) specific identity, which has to be made self-aware.

This is also the sense of the Heideggerian Abbau, or "deconstruction"-

--
Stefano Vaj