[ExI] The Rationality of Belief is Relative

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Fri May 22 14:04:03 UTC 2009

Il 22/05/2009 13.37, Stathis Papaioannou ha scritto:
> 2009/5/22 Olga Bourlin<fauxever at sprynet.com>:
>
>> I meant to write, as well ... how can we not know about "other worlds" when
>> we've recently seen news reports about the Taliban, Darfur, Indonesia ...
>
> Why did you include Indonesia in that trio?

I remember a few young Christian girls heads chopped down as they went
to school by the adherents of a not particular religion.
The Bali bombing, that didn't come out from the blue.
The laws that prevent people from renouncing the not particular religion
and adopting another religion and the subservience of the state
tribunals to the tribunal of the not particular religion for matter of
religion.

Also child prostitution, but this is common in all the world.

Mirco