[ExI] "meat"

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Sun May 24 16:58:42 UTC 2009

"Damien Broderick" <thespike at satx.rr.com>

> My body isn't meat, it's me

Your body is a noun and so is "meat", you aren't.

> I'm sure include at least some people in these discussions)
> squirm with self-disgust inside your overweight unfit
> short-sighted geekish pizza-and-Coke-fed body.

Few things are more illuminating than a diagnose of personality disorder and
a prediction of physical ugliness made by a Freud wannabe of someone they
have never met in the flesh; that is to say someone who has never observed
the meat in question.

> It's the same dehumanizing process that ends
> up vilifying Jews as "vermin."

That remark is not only idiotic it is also far more offensive than anything
said on the other side of this grand meat debate that you just invented.

 John K Clark