[ExI] "meat"

Eschatoon Magic eschatoon at gmail.com
Mon May 25 06:34:11 UTC 2009

What Max said. However, I will continue to say "meat" in debates with
anti-transhumanists, or oh-so-PC ex-transhumanists who try to appease
critics and score personal points by attacking radical transhumanist
ideas.

Friends, offering the other cheek does NOT work: Sun-Tzu knew that,
and so did all those who made history. In a war, and this will be a
war, one must play to win.

G.

--
Eschatoon Magic