[ExI] Myostatin-inhibitor patron

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue May 26 20:43:30 UTC 2009

On 5/26/09, Bryan Bishop wrote:
> On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 3:00 PM, BillK wrote:
>  > If you don't have all the legally required animal testing licenses,
>  > premises inspections, animal care permits, etc. then what you are
>  > doing is torturing animals for a hobby.
>

> Bill, I tried to gracefully ignore your previous message. I think
>  you're way too USA-centric. What country do you live in? Have you
>  lived in all countries on all continents? Have you lived on all
>  islands in the international seas? The point of this project having a
>  patron is so that these arrangements can be made .. there is little
>  point to going through the entire scenario before-hand without any
>  reasonable expectation of interest from someone willing to help see it
>  through.

Oh sorry. I was pointing out that such animal testing as a hobby is
illegal in the USA and UK and probably most first world countries.

I didn't realize you wanted to bypass all the animal testing
regulations by going to a third world country. And to get somebody
else to see it through and be the fall guy for any legal kickbacks.

But what value do you think such research will have?
'Here, take these pills. A friend of mine fed them to some rabbits in
Indonesia and they seemed to be stronger than usual'.  Really???

BillK