[ExI] On the Street and On Facebook: The Homeless Stay Wired

Richard Litzkow rlitzkow at gmail.com
Sun May 31 07:50:28 UTC 2009

[quote]
Well..., I think the need for being informed, connected with other human
beings and feeling recognized as worthy of respect (even if only on the net)
is right up there with needing food, clothing & bedding and some sort of
shelter for the night.

Anna, you have a lot to learn about people.

John
[/quote]

Sure, I hear 'Internet Access' is right next to food, clothing and bedding
on Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.

Richard
--
"For what purpose humanity is there should not even concern us: why you are
there, that you should ask yourself: and if you have no ready answer, then