[ExI] Iran's plan for their gay population

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun May 31 15:11:52 UTC 2009

> ...On Behalf Of Stathis Papaioannou
>
> ... enforced if people keep their sexual relationships
> private. So the Iranians are on a par with the most
> enlightened Western states when it comes to transsexuals, but
> a few decades behind when it comes to homosexuals...Stathis Papaioannou

I see.  Where do we fit those religious police in that model?  How do the
transsexuals dress so that they don't end up in trouble with the faith
force?

>>"Her point was that there are rules and rules are there to help you. If
you start cross-dressing before your operation, you bring the problems with
the police upon yourself.

I haven't heard of anything like the Heavenly Heat or Genetalia Gumshoes in
the west since the Spanish Inquisition.  It has been a couple hundred years
since Napoleon brought that to an end.