[ExI] Is unemployment the future?

Michael LaTorra mlatorra at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 18:39:58 UTC 2009

FYI:
While reading an article in SCIENCE magazine about renewable energy projects
in China, I was struck most of all by the mention, made in passing, that the
majority of the leaders of the Chinese government/Communist Party are
engineers.

They may be terrible on issues of human rights. But their management of the
Chinese economy and development of infrastructure show a much better grasp
on reality than what we see in the USA among our leaders.

I'd like to see more scientists and engineers in our government, rather
than the lawyers and bankers who control the United States of Goldman
Sachs.

Regards,
Mike LaTorra