[ExI] Is unemployment the future?

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 03:34:24 UTC 2009

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 7:15 AM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

> So laissez-faire was a great deal for financial crooks.

### But Bill, can't you see there hasn't been any "laissez-faire" in
the US at least since the Whiskey Wars, or maybe there hasn't been any
ever?

Oops, I broke my self-imposed vow of economico-political silence. Bad
boy. Crawling back into my lair, to continue reading "A Farewell to
Alms" (great book), "Spent" (lots of silly yuppie leftist crap but
some good stuff too), and to fondly reminisce about
"Superfreakonomics" (absolutely magnificent, especially the parts
about whores and global warming).

Rafal