[ExI] wicked cool! 3d mandelbrot fractals

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Fri Nov 20 22:42:25 UTC 2009

Some of my fractal work:

This one actually got me an email from Benoît B. Mandelbrot himself:
Odyssey (a 7 min 34 second movie 2006):
http://nanogirl.com/personal/odyssey.htm
If you can't download the large file at my website you can download it
easier at Youtube,
although it is of much lower quality (I recommend the link above):
http://www.youtube.com/user/nanogirl#p/u/4/wOfTrePsPX8

Zenith: (a 46 second movie 2006)
http://nanogirl.com/personal/zenith.htm
At Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kncBnlQ_w4

My fractals artwork (21 stills mostly from 2004 ~ one in 2006):
http://www.nanogirl.com/fractals/index.html

Hope you like them,
Gina