[ExI] The big wta riot

Robert Masters rob4332000 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 26 00:58:44 UTC 2009

spike wrote:

<<Rob a lot of us are waiting to see how much of that hacked email is genuine. If the stuff that has been leaked is real, it is a major game changer in the Mann-made global warming debate.  The leaked stuff indicates some bigtime scientific misbehavior was taking place.  I have to think the files must have been corrupted; some damaging stuff was invented and inserted.  But if not, and the hacked email is genuine, we have systematic supression of dissenting voices on Mann-made climate change.  The scientific debate is far from over.>>

Thank you VERY much, spike.  I did get the impression that there might be a real issue here, that it might be important, but I gave up trying to find out about it in the midst of all the yelling at wta-talk.  It's a relief to get a sane perspective.

Rob Masters