[ExI] Those magnificent environmentalists (was: Test)

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Sep 19 19:06:34 UTC 2009

________________________________

	...On Behalf Of John Clark

	On Sep 19, 2009, at 12:53 AM, spike wrote:

		...Everyone do stop all this not rambling on, forthwith
please.

	Ok Spike, I found something to ramble about...Our future course of
action is clear, 6 billion people must freeze to death in the dark, it's the
only moral thing to do.

	 John K Clark

Don't give up hope John, we may not freeze after all.  Global warming may
come along and save us from that fate.

My bees are making a comeback.  They aren't up to their usual numbers, but I
was just outside and noticed they are buzzing about at around twice the
strength they were last year.  This season I have only actually seen one
dying bee staggering about, something I noticed on a dozen occasions three
years ago.

During my vacation camping in Idaho in August, I noticed something that was
almost the opposite of what happened over thirty years ago, when Grand Moff
Tarkin used the death star to destroy Alderaan.  When that happened, there
was a strange disturbance in the Force, as experienced by Obi wan.  When I
was camping for a month in Idaho and Montana, far from any news sources or
even cell phone reception, I suddenly had this feeling that everything was
cool with the Force.  I don't know what caused that feeling.