[ExI] Singularity - Non-Gender Specific

natasha at natasha.cc natasha at natasha.cc
Tue Sep 29 22:33:12 UTC 2009

The issue of being left out of the Singularity never crossed my mind.

I disagree from the bottom of my left boob that the proclivities that
are so often espoused as being superior to other talents and
characteristics is hog-wash.

I am sticking with the chrysalis metaphor in that the Singularity will
bring about a new sense of things - a new consciousness.

Natasha