[ExI] Capitalism is like a poker game

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 15:51:21 UTC 2010

No, you're not. The basic radical libertarian analysis of history (from people like Rothbard and Kolko, for instance) is that corporations generally seek government privileges to avoid market competition. As most people confuse corporate-government partnerships and cannot imagine a free market without corporate privilige, they are easily duped into believing ever more regulation and intervention is the solution to this problem -- instead of removing regulations and legal privileges (which would result in many corporations today going under; e.g., Citigroup and GM wouldn't have survived on a truly free market).

Regards,

Dan