[ExI] Capitalism is like a poker game

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Apr 13 18:01:26 UTC 2010

...which would result in many corporations today going under; e.g.,
Citigroup and GM wouldn't have survived on a truly free market)...Regards,
Dan

Sure Dan, but that almost makes it sound like a bad thing.  My approach to
GM's problems would have been to give them assurance that we would remember
them fondly, and say nice things about them after they are gone.

Regarding the bailout of Citigroup, we have not incentivized the industry to
control risk in any reasonable fashion, but rather demonstrated that the way
to success in that business is to become too big to fail.  This is not good,
Maverick.  We will pay, repeatedly and dearly.