[ExI] Capitalism is like a poker game

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 19:32:21 UTC 2010

The problem is often enough big corporations are usally well connected politically, so they get the government to regulate or prohibit their competition. This can often take subtle forms, such as Walmart's support of raising the legal minimum wage -- which makes it much harder on Walmart's smaller competitors.

Regards,

Dan