[ExI] walmart again: was RE: Capitalism is like a poker game

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Wed Apr 14 14:11:37 UTC 2010

On 4/14/2010 8:51 AM, Dan wrote:

> My view is the size and scope [of government] must be reduced to zero. Anything less is like only removing a tiny sliver of a tumor and assuming the battle has been won.

Right, we could all enjoy the benefits of, say, Liberia or Somalia:

<http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/country_profiles/1072592.stm>:

<Somalia has been without an effective central government since
President Siad Barre was overthrown in 1991.

Years of fighting between rival warlords and an inability to deal with
famine and disease have led to the deaths of up to one million people. >

Damien Broderick