[ExI] CQT Researcher Uncovers Quantitative Link Between Quantum Non-Locality and Uncertainty.

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 3 16:25:59 UTC 2010

On Nov 30, 2010, at 1:12 PM, Darren Greer wrote:

> I'm not a physicist, but I think it's important to remember that these things seem "weird" only to those versed in at least the basic science. To someone who didn't know anything about the speed of light constant and why it can't be violated, it wouldn't seem weird at all.  Just more goofy science stuff, by guys and gals with nothing better to do with their time.

There two quotations that I like, at first they seem contradictory but may actually contain an element of complementarity about them. The first is by Niels Bohr:

"Anybody who is not shocked by Quantum Mechanics has not understood it."

The second is by Richard Feynman:

"I think its safe to say that nobody understands Quantum Mechanics."

  John K Clark