[ExI] CQT Researcher Uncovers Quantitative Link Between Quantum Non-Locality and Uncertainty.

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Dec 6 06:36:29 UTC 2010

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of spike
.

. I have pondered these and other explanations, but I find them all less
than satisfactory. I don't like it, but I must reluctantly grant the
reality-as-an-MBrain-sim crowd nearly equal legitimacy with the real
physicists.spike

It worries me even more when I drop a comment like that one, and no one even
attempts to refute it, wildly or otherwise.  Whaaaat, will I be taking up
with that Terasem outfit next?  Someone please reassure me I really am
crazy.