[ExI] Wikileaks

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Dec 6 18:53:26 UTC 2010

>... I am shocked that you all would be so apathetic toward one of our own
becoming one of the most wanted men on the planet for no more than giving
people access to the *truth* about their governments...Stuart LaForge

But hoooow do we know it is *the truth* about their governments?  It came
from unsecured links (this we know because it was downloaded by a junior
person with a flash drive) so I can imagine tons of decoys, Trojan horses,
booby traps and e-trackers in that "truth." PFC Manning could have been
fooled into leaking bogus info, which Assange merely passed along, which
could then phone home and be used to net jillions of amateur terrorists.